On June 30, 2021, Washington state fully reopened and all industry sectors previously covered by the Roadmap to Recovery Phased Reopening (with limited exceptions for large indoor events) returned to usual capacity and operations. This does not include masking, which will continue under current guidance.
For more information on limitations for large indoor events visit the Governor's Office website.
GUIDANCE FOR EMPLOYERS
Businesses must be able to meet all safety criteria in order to open.
- Guidance documents are posted on the governor's website.
- The state Department of Health also provides guidance and information for businesses, non-profits, service providers, health providers and others.
Have questions or complaints?
- Read our Frequently Asked Questions page
- Ask questions about the Healthy Washington plan
- If you think a business is not complying with the healthy Washington plan, submit an anonymous report. Background: Guidelines for enforcement for the Governor's order (pdf)
- For employees to file workplace safety and health complaints, call the L&I Call Center: 1-800-423-7233